Mecha Phantom Beast Draco-Sack
Magical Hierophant Hieron/Hierophant of Prophecy

IcePopAddict

New World Points : 216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having some Technical Difficulties with Ladies' Spellbooks. :D

Post by Amethyst Espeon on Thu May 22, 2014 11:52 am

honestly i focused on spellbooks more (spellbook of life is the most overpowered card in this deck as it INCREASES the level by the level you banish) your not gonna be able to rely on your envoy on the begining since you have 3 darks and only 2 lights. I'd add that one field spell called fortune future which whenever a player normal summons the monster is instantly banished until the standby of next turn. Not only does it give your opponent the ability to not be able to normal summon but your future lady light's eff will activate and you'll get a instant fortune lady. Not only that but if you use water's eff you'll draw 2 cards. another card i recommend is summoner monk. All your spell are completely useless if you can't set up. Not only does monk allow you to get a fortune lady into the graveyard but you'll get one free rank 4 xyz of your choice. Not only that but if you use monk's eff while you have another fortune lady you can get water and draw 2 cards ^^

Pkmn Trainer Wes here. I play pokemon, vanguard, and obviously yu-gi-oh
Fav PKMN: Espeon

Amethyst Espeon

New World Points : 318

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Toshiki on Thu May 22, 2014 3:16 pm

I'm not sure why you havent maxed out on Secrets or Blue Boy unless this is an IRL deck. I'm going to assume its for DN though. As Wes stated, SB of Life is indeed one of the best cards in the deck as far as synergy goes with all he stated plus it sets up Fortunes Future. I ran 2 back when I played this deck, I dont agree with playing the FL field spell though as SB Tower is way too good to pass up on, especially with only 1 SB of Fate being allowed now. Instead, I had always liked using cards like Different Dimension Gate, Skull Lair, Compulse or abusing Torrential as using this will also trigger Light's effect. However threw alot of testing I found out the only FL's worth running were Dark and Water in a Reaper Turbo Build, being as Reaper and Dark have synergy plus it made Dark alot easier to get on the field rather then dicking around with Light and running a bunch of useless (at some times) cards plus all the chances they could interrupt my combo. Another card worth mentioning is after you take out the 2 old school spellbooks who weren't spellbooks but for some reason konami thought "HEY THOSE CARDS NEED TO BE SPELLBOOKS ALTHOUGH THEY ARENT SECRET RARES AND NO ONE WOULD HONESTLY PLAY THEM IN THE MODERN DAY UNLESS THEY PLAYED MA'AT!" you should look into Magical Exemplar if you decide to take my advice and Reaper Turbo it up. I would say you could get away with running Wind in this format, being as when I played this deck was during and after the Judgment Ruler format and in a Reaper deck, you can spam FL's easy. However considering the huge state of changes in the formats since I had my grand time running a brothel and more or less actually playing this damn game, most of what I said is null and void considering the huge changes in the TCG banlist and this deck has been crippled to hard for even me to consider picking it up again IF I was still playing.... so in short, play this deck in OCG or go threw months and months of testing till you finally find the build that suits you... but then by that time a new format will arise and you'll have to start all over again.... and in short of being short.... you're fucked. But hey, I'm a pessimistic asswipe when it comes to this game and I digress more then your local Dude bros at the bar and if you haven't stopped reading my post by now then I shall stop and save the misery of having to read my digressing about digressing. Also +1 Shooting Quasar Dragon in the extra deck. DONE

Kai Toshiki

New World Points : 490

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aichi Sendou on Thu May 22, 2014 3:19 pm

kai i dont see how he can quasar with his build, i know you can
Aichi Sendou

New World Points : 1952

View user profile http://soramiduelacademy.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down