None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:00 pm
Chatbox

S'pose I should say hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S'pose I should say hello

Post by HalvedDragon on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:22 am

Hey guys, the Halved Dragon here! None of y'all (Nah I'm not in South 'Murikuh) would really know me, so I should probably introduce myself.

I'm in the Ikaros Red Dormitory, barely scratched in by 2 points. I'm a guy and an otaku, I recently started using the DN account I currently do, so don't judge me on my wins. My Dueling Network account I use is (Dragons) Halved, so pm me if you wanna have a duel, wager or just for fun.

I play pretty competitively but still try not using the current meta, so I play Inzektors, Gimmick Puppets, stuff like that. I used to run Harpies and Bujin before they were meta, so I'm kinda expecting Gimmick Puppets to suddenly get more support and become OP to repeat history.

This is just my intro, I'm going to get up my Dorm Room in the Ikaros Red forum area later. So if you're going to challenge me to a duel or something, don't do it on here, send me a pm on this website or on DN until I get my Dorm Room thread up.

Well, that's my intro. If you don't wanna read all that, here's a summary. 'Hi.'

~HalvedDragon out!
HalvedDragon

New World Points : 810
Location : Home is where ze heart is.... so I'm in my ribcage?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top